Safety Debris Netting is a 1/14” knitted mesh material commonly used for scaffolding enclosures, guardrail debris protection, windscreen, or shade cloths.
Our debris net is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors for maximum life expectancy. The knitted mesh design provides containment of small and chunk debris and is highly tear-resistant.
Debris Netting rolls include finished hemmed edges with reinforced eyelet buttonholes for fastening allowing for an easy, safe, and secure installation. All netting rolls are tightly packaged into clear poly bags with branded labels for easy shipping and handling. And all YSNetting nets will be tested and approved to meet the construction industry standards.
DETAILS OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Material: HDPE with UV treated
- Flame Standard: Flame Retardant (FR) meets NFPA 701 Test Method 2
- Fabric Weight: 70/㎡90g/㎡；100g/㎡；110g/㎡；115g/㎡；120g/㎡；130g/㎡；155g/㎡；180/㎡；200/㎡；220/㎡；70/㎡；300/㎡
- Width:’, 4′, 5’6″, 8’6″, 10’6″, 12′, 15′,17′
- Length: 50′,300′
- 1/4” mesh hole openings
- Tear-resistant mesh netting
- Remains flexible in cold weather climates
- Lightweight, UV stabilized&long lasting
According to different use environments, we design different colors to meet your demand on the construction debris netting.