- Durability Material – manufactured of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE). Knitted construction resists tearing and fraying
- The 55% shading cloth’s net normal weight is 110gsm. Accept customized.
- The width size is 0.5-6m. any length size. other widths need to be customized.
- The 55% shade netting heat treatment will be the stable size. no need to worry size shrinkage problem
- Reliable UV Treatment, Stable anti-aging ability
- Save summer garden – Keeps vegetable garden and greenhouse cooler.
- Protects plants from direct sunshine.
- Offered Semi-finished shade cloth and finished shade cloth after cutting and sewing.
What does the shade rate percentage mean?
The density of the netting is based on the % of the light it will block. For example, 70% netting will allow 30% of the light through.
How do I install it to a plant house or poly-tunnel?
Simply drape the product over the roof of the area you want to cool down. To hold it in place, you can use cable ties or string to attach the material to permanent fixtures like posts. There are eyelets around the edges of the cloth if you want we’ll install eyelets for passing the accessories through. You can also request custom colors and sizes
Can water get through the horticultural shade netting?
Yes. Th Yes. Shade netting material is permeable, allowing sprinkler rain to pass through to retain crop moisture.
Can the cloth double up as insect mesh too?
Yes. Even if this isn’t the main purpose of the product, the holes are small enough to keep insects out of your plants. However, if you have a serious insect problem, we recommend that you use a dedicated insect net.
Can you lay this shade netting for plants directly onto crops?
Yes. The agricultural shade nets are light enough to be placed directly on stronger crops. However, we still recommend using multi-channels or supports to lay the grid on top of the plants. By placing it directly on top, you risk being blown away by the wind and squashing smaller plants.
How do I put it up inside a greenhouse?
This product works best outdoors. Simply place the mesh on the nursery roof. You can use cable ties, or other tools to secure it.
How do I fix a hole in the product?
For a quick and easy solution, you can use cable ties. For a stronger structure, we recommend products with sewn borders.