30% Black knitted shade cloth Features:
- Made from 100% virgin high density polyethylene with stable UV treatment
- Blocks out 30% of light and reduces heat buildup in shade house or tunnel
- 8 year lifetime Use under normal conditions of use without human intervention
- Environmentally friendly materials,Naturally rot and mildew proof
- Breathable Fabric – keep the air fresh and allow hot air to be pushed out of shade fabric, and water drops through. Easily clean with a garden hose
- Tough Lock-stitch material resists tears, punctures and unraveling
- Lightweight and High density knitted Polyethylene
- Resistant to a range of agricultural chemicals, sprays and detergents
- Lock-stitch design helps prevent unraveling
- Wire shape: tape
- Width: 2m,4.2m,5.3m maximum 12m.
- Length:100m,200m or customized.
- Knitted structure； Tape &Tape
- Color： Black,Green,red,Blue and white
- Weight:tape&tape weight:45-100g/m2
The benefits of using 30% black shade nets:
- When used on tunnels it keeps the soil cool and reduces moisture loss through evaporation caused by excessive heat.reduce repetitive irrigation, thereby saving your costs .It can prevent costly damage to crops caused by the elements, sun, wind, hail and UV rays.
- Stronger and up to 25% lighter than woven shade cloth, it also provides better air and water permeability. It is ideal for use in greenhouse covering, livestock shading, bird netting, windbreaks, privacy screens and much more.
Application of 30% knitted shade cloth:
Shade for garden Shade for high tunnel structure