Raschel anti-hail net can protect crops from a range of damaging elements like hail a range of damages such as hail, sunburn, wind, and bats.
Citrus growers use drape nets to stop bees from pollinating. As a professional raschel anti-hail net factory in China, we can offer you the most complete anti-hail net solution for your fruit trees or vegetables.
- Flexible and simple installation
- Made of 100% virgin UV stabilized HDPE monofilament for exceptional quality. Long time service. More than 10 years.
- Lightweight and easy to handle and replace, labor-saving cost.
- Strong lock stitch construction for sturdiness and durability
- Manufactured from eco-friendly materials
- Reducing the damage of the wind
We can offer the anti-hail netting system for the apple orchard available in several mesh sizes.
- Mesh size: 4×4 mm, 85 g/m2; 5×6 mm, 65 g/m2; 6×8 mm, 55 g/m2.
- Width: 2 m, 3 m, 4 m, 6 m,12m
- Length: 100 m, 150 m,200m
- Shading from 15%, 18%, 40%
- Reinforced loops around the edges and the middle to aid fixing.
Triangle Hail netting Drape Hail netting
65g/m2 mesh 8.5×2.5x2mm 60g/m2 mesh 4.5×1.5mm
Leno Hail Netting Square Hail Nets
50g/m2 mesh 2x4mm 70g/m2 mesh 5/4
|Code||TYPE||Thread size (mm)||Mesh size (mm)||Weight (g/m2)||Density||Available color||Seamless Max.Width(m)||UV treatment||Warranty||Ideal for|
|YST65||Triangle||0.28||8.5×2.5×2||65||18%||Crystal, White, Black||12m||650KLY||5years||fruit tree hail protection and cost-effective|
|YBT60||Standard||0.22||4.5×1.5||60||15%||Crystal, Black, Green||6m||650KLY||5years||Lightweight, non-structured drape hai netting|
|YCT70||Leno Hail Netting||0.32||2×4||70||15%||Crystal||5m||650KLY||3years||high strength and durable hail netting|
|YZT70||Square Hail Nets||0.16||5×4||70||16%||Crystal, Green||6m||650KLY||8years||Tear resistance & appropriate elasticity to withstand heavy loads of hail stones|
Anti Hail Net Applications:
- Anti-hail net for protecting fruit and vegetables against hail, sunburn, birds & bats.
- Ideal for covering fruit prevents cross-pollination in seedless citrus varieties. They always call it bee netting.
- They use our Drape Netting for protecting cherries orchard against pests like birds in Australia and Chile
- Can be laid directly on the crops or over garden hoops and cages.
- Grape farmers are using our nets to mitigate losses from birds in orchard hail netting.