Blackout Greenhouse Energy-saving Screens for Marijuana
- Unequaled black-out performance, Blackout: for controlling day length, the double-layered BS99.
- Supplemental lighting: choosing a white underside intensifies supplemental lighting by 3~5%.
- Cooling/heat retention: the aluminum or white upper side of BS99 reflects sunlight; at night the screen decreases the heat loss from the crop, the plant temperature will stay higher the night frost damage will be limited to a minimum.
- Fog drop prevention： the knitting structure of BS99 protects the screen from dews by allowing sufficient airflow through the humidity will be a little higher while it’s closed.
- Small occupation: though two layers, BS99allows itself to be bundled to a small size for maximum available light.
YSNetting’s screen Anti-UV and Antistatic: BS99 is a highly UV stabilized product with excellent antistatic properties the screen will stay clean and efficient for many years.
- Cannabis (triple layer) screen
- Darkening Screens
- Light restriction blackout screen
- greenhouse darkening screens
Why use Black-out and energy screen?
A black-out energy screen is necessary for growing high-quality medical cannabis. Cannabis is a day-length sensitive plant. With a blackout screen, you can make sure the flowering phase will be optimal for your cannabis.
With the fully automated blackout from YSNetting, you can shorten the day lengths. This allows you to give the plant longer nights when needed. You are in complete control of the growing and flowering period of the plant.
Features of Marijuana Light Deprivation screen
- Durable & strong
- Superior energy saving
- Highest light permeability
- Optimal humidity transport
- UV resistant , FR (NFPA701,B1,M2 5years warranty)
- Temperature control
- Natural light management
Technical Data Sheet from INSONSHADE Shading Fabric Manufacturer
|BS99 A/B+B/B：||Upper layer: aluminum/black; under layer: black/black|
|BS99 A/B+B/W：||Upper layer: aluminum/black; under layer: black/white|
|BS99 A/A+B/B：||Upper layer: aluminum/aluminum; under layer: black/black|
|BS99 A/A+B/W：||Upper layer: aluminum/aluminum; under layer: white/black|
|BS99 W/ B+B/B：||Upper layer: white/black; under layer: black/black|
|BS99 W/B+B/W||Upper layer: white/black; under layer: black/black|
|Sr.No.||Weight (gsm)||Shade Rate||Energy Saving||Shrinkage||Width of Strips|