- The AS100 reflective screen is designed for use on the sides of horticulture greenhouses. It is made of polyester film strips and aluminum strips that secure the filament structure.
- The aluminum strips reflect over 90% of the solar radiation, and the number of aluminum strips determines the shading efficiency and ventilation capacity of the screen.
- The screen helps to reflect radiation and high temperatures during the day and reduces radiation energy losses at night.
- Weight of fabric: 80±5 g/m2
- Light transmission in sunlight: 5%
- Shading rate: 95%
- Energy saving rate: 70%
- Heat preservation: 36%
- Pattern: 5 aluminum strips with one open or 5 aluminum strips with one transparent
- Width of the tapes: 4mm
- Shrinkage: 80°C 2hrs ≤ 1%
- Warranty: 600KLY/5 years inside greenhouse
- Toxicity: Without plant toxic elements
- Raw material: PET, polyester, aluminum