Greenhouse Blackout Energy-saving Screens for Marijuana
- Unequaled blackout performance, Blackout: for controlling day length, the double-layered BS99.
- Supplemental lighting: choosing a white underside intensifies supplemental lighting by 3~5%.
- Cooling/heat retention: the aluminum or white upper side of BS99 reflects sunlight; at night the screen decreases heat loss from the
- crop, the plant temperature will stay higher, and night frost damage will be limited to a minimum.
- Fog drop prevention: the knitting structure of BS99 protects the screen from dew by allowing sufficient airflow through. The humidity will be slightly higher while it’s closed.
- Small occupation: though two layers, BS99 allows itself to be bundled to a small size for maximum available light.
INSONSHADE greenhouse blackout material Anti-UV & Antistatic: LRS is a highly UV-stabilized product series with excellent antistatic properties, ensuring that the screen will stay clean and efficient for many years. It is also commonly referred to as:
- Cannabis (triple layer) screen
- Darkening Screens
- Light restriction blackout screen
- Greenhouse darkening screens
It is designed to be used in greenhouse environments to control the amount of light and temperature that plants receive, making it ideal for growing sensitive crops such as cannabis, hemp, poinsettia, chrysanthemums, asters, gypsophila, and carnations.
Why use Black-out and energy screen?
A black-out energy screen is necessary for growing high-quality medical cannabis. Cannabis is a day-length sensitive plant. With a blackout screen, you can make sure the flowering phase will be optimal for your cannabis.
With the fully automated blackout from INSONSHADE, you can shorten the day lengths. This allows you to give the plant longer nights when needed. You are in complete control of the growing and flowering period of the plant.
Features of Marijuana Light Deprivation screen
- Durable & strong.
- Superior energy saving.
- Highest light permeability.
- Optimal humidity transport
- UV resistant , FR (NFPA701,B1,M2 5years warranty)
- Temperature control.
- Natural light management.
Technical Data Sheet from INSONSHADE Shading Fabric Manufacturer
|LRS A/B+B/B：||Upper layer: aluminum/black; under layer: black/black|
|LRS A/B+B/W：||Upper layer: aluminum/black; under layer: black/white|
|LRS A/A+B/B：||Upper layer: aluminum/aluminum; under layer: black/black|
|LRS A/A+B/W：||Upper layer: aluminum/aluminum; under layer: white/black|
|LRS W/ B+B/B：||Upper layer: white/black; under layer: black/black|
|LRS W/B+B/W||Upper layer: white/black; under layer: black/black|
|Sr.No.||Weight (gsm)||Shade Rate||Energy Saving||Shrinkage||Width of Strips|