DEBRIS NETTING（CONSTRUCTION NET FACTORY）
- Safety Debris Netting is a 1/14” knitted mesh material commonly used for scaffolding enclosures, guardrail debris protection, windscreen, or shade cloths.
- YSNetting’s Scaffold debris netting fabric is also light, ventilate. It can allow air and light through, block wind, enclose the construction site and keep it clean.
- Debris Netting is made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors for maximum life expectancy.
- The knitted mesh design provides containment of small and chunk debris and is highly tear-resistant.
- Debris Netting rolls include finished hemmed edges with reinforced eyelet buttonholes for fastening allowing for an easy, safe, and secure installation.
- All netting rolls are tightly packaged into clear poly bags with branded labels for easy shipping and handling.
- All YSNetting Debris Netting is tested and approved to meet the standards in the industrial and construction industry.
DETAILS OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Material: HDPE with UV treated
- Flame Standard: Flame Retardant (FR) meets NFPA 701 Test Method 2
- Fabric Weight: 100gsm
- Width :2′, 4′, 5’6″, 8’6″, 10’6″, 12′, 15′,17
- Length: 150′,200′
Scaffold Netting Features
- 1/4” mesh hole openings
- Tear-resistant mesh netting
- Remains flexible in cold weather climates
- Lightweight, UV stabilized&long lasting
According to different use environments, we design different colors to meet different customers’ pursuit of colors. The most popular color is orange.