Agro Wave Shading Netting
- Agro tape filament shading netting is UV stabilized, and the shading rate is from 30% to 95%, which is durable. The net is recyclable and resistant to chemicals. Knitted HDPE shade nets are used in a wide range of applications, including greenhouses, wind protection, deer and bird fences, hail protection, porch, and courtyards.
- Knitted shading nets also help to anticipate or postpone crop maturation/flowering and ensure that the sun is evenly distributed. They make a strong screen to prevent sunlight from penetrating
- Black greenhouse shading net
- YSNetting’s Knitted shade nets can increase crop growth, quality, reduce temperature, pests, and pesticides, reduce environmental pollution, and save water to achieve environmental protection green energy. Crops rely on light as their ultimate source of energy. Plants are extremely sensitive to light quality and light intensity. Shade fabric is not only a screen for sun protection but also windbreak, sand, and salt.
- Lightweight and easy to install. 20-25% lighter than woven shade cloth with dramatically more strength. Can be cut on-site and will not ravel
- UV protection. UV-resistant, high-density polyethylene
- Tough lockstitch knitted construction. Resists rips, tears, and fraying. Shade levels remain constant during product life.
What type of greenhouse shading net to choose?
choose the black shade cloth according to the plant shade-loving or sun-loving plants.
Features of greenhouse shading net
- Durable & strong
- Superior energy saving
- Highest light permeability
- Optimal humidity transport
- UV resistant, FR (NFPA701,B1, M2? ? 5years warranty.
- Temperature control
- Natural light management
- Color, and weight can be customized
|Sr.No.||Weight (gsm)||Shade Rate||Energy Saving||Shrinkage||Width(m)||Length(m)|
|1||105||55%||10%||≤1||4.3m,5.3m or customized||50m,100m or customized|