- With high-grade diffusion screens, sunlight spreads evenly and reaches deeper over the plants. Diffused light provides stronger and healthier plants because the light comes from multiple angles. This distributes the light among the plants so that each plant gets an equal amount of light and there are no plants that suffer from direct irradiation.
- There are many varieties in shading levels. We would like to hear your story, in this way we can help you with creating the optimal climate for your plant plants.
- Many crops grown in a range of climates benefit from diffuse light. such as medicinal cannabis.
- Used at night to reduce the loss of radiation and the condensation on crops.
- The excellent light diffusion will scatter the sunlight into the crop more evenly.
Benefits of using Light Diffusion Climate Screens
- High-grade light diffusion actively scatters the sunlight to reach deeper – and more evenly – into the crop.
- Less risk of burning the plants and more light exposure at a cooler temperature.
- Improved productivity and stronger healthier plants due to more even light distribution to upper and lower sections of the crop.
- A gentle and effective environment not only for plants – but also for the people working in the greenhouse.
- Increased crop quality due to lower temperature of the fruit or flower.
- Durable & strong
- Superior energy saving
- Highest light permeability
- Optimal humidity transport
- UV resistant , FR (NFPA701,B1,M2? ?5years warranty
- Temperature control
- Natural light management
- Color, weight can be customized
|Type of product:||Woven Fabric|
|Features:||Cold-resistant, Anti-Mildew, UV resistant , FR (NFPA701,B1,M2|
|Roll Width Size:||4.3m,5.3m, or customized|
|Roll Length:||50m,100m, or customized|
|Sr.No.||Weight (gsm)||Shade Rate||Energy Saving||Shrinkage||Tensile strength Warp||Tear strength Weft|